Need Expression Vectors to be used in Bacilus subtilis

Zhixiang Hu hu at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Sat Jul 17 09:48:33 EST 1993

Hi!

Does anybody know where I can get expression vectors to be used in Bacilus
subtilis? I checked ATCC catalog. There are several subtilis expression
vectors available, but without any information. They were marked as patented
with no patent number. Even ATCC itself has no idea. The other popularly
used subtilis plasmids like pUB110, pBS42, are all cloning vectors, i.e.
there is no promoter on plasmid could be used.

If you happen to know a commercial source or a research group could provide
such plasmid, please let me know.
My e-mail addr. is hu at andromeda.rutgers.edu

Thanks in advance!

Have a nice weekend