PCR books

Jim Owens jow at helix.nih.gov
Mon Jul 19 10:20:59 EST 1993

In article <9307161339.AA22522 at net.bio.net> Donna Jensen,
JOFTOPSM at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU writes:
>Our lab is interested in purchasing a book about PCR, one that contains
basic
>background and overall information, as well as some procedures and
>applications.
>Can anyone out there recommend a good one?

My favorite is PCR Protocols: A Guide to Methods and Applications, edited
by Innis, Gelfand, Sninsky and White from Academic Press.  ISBN
0-12-372181-4

It is getting a little long in the tooth - published 1990 - and might be
ripe for a 2nd edition.  Nevertheless it is still very informative and
helpful.

Good luck,

Jim Owens