pcr of large genes

Petur Henry Petersen php at rhi.hi.is
Mon Jul 19 10:44:30 EST 1993

In <1993Jul14.222202.27423 at infodev.cam.ac.uk> arosenth at crc.ac.uk (Dr. A. Rosenthal) writes:

>In article <9307131957.AA26831 at net.bio.net>, CMSNEALS at UGA.CC.UGA.EDU writes:
>> I rember sometime back that several folks were sharing
>> protocols for amplifying large segments (> 3 kb) of dna.
>> Please repost these if they are available.
>> Thanks,
>> Neal

>May I also express my interest. I would appreciate any reply. Also has anybody out there
>ever used a protocoll for PCR on immobilised DNA?
> Thanks.

	Well...me too.

	I think it would be a goof idea to put some of the basic PCR
methods in the FAQ(are they already there?) since there will not be a
special PCR-group on the internet. It is maybe possible to have a special
PCR FAQ or else that some altruistic being could collect those?

	P.Henry
	Deptm.Biology
	U.Iceland
	php at lif.hi.is