Reply to RNA Isolation from Tissue

Babak Alizadeh twang alizadeh at leland.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jul 19 21:14:54 EST 1993

Dear Colleague,
your supplying them (hospitals) with >6 M solutions of
Guanidine Isotyocyanate for them to drop the tissue in and
place in any freezer till you pick it up. Of course this will
necessitate use of total RNA isolation as opposed to cytosolic
or nuclear.  Poly-A isolation protocols would have to be
adjusted.....Good luck.  I hope to have helped.
babak at