Human Transcriptional Terminator ?

s_hyde at icrf.icnet.uk s_hyde at icrf.icnet.uk
Wed Jul 21 11:15:10 EST 1993

Hi,

I need a strong EUKARYOTIC transcriptional terminator.

I'm building a plasmid expression vector that will be used for transient
expression in human cells. My cDNA will be under the transcriptional control
of a strong promoter (RSV 3'LTR), will be followed by a poly A signal BUT
I want to eliminate the posibility that ANY other plasmid derived ORF's
(eg. ampicillin resistance gene, origin ORF's...etc ) will get expressed.

In the ideal world the terminator would come with some nice sites either side!

Does anyone out there have or know of such a terminator.

If you do, could you email me direct and I will summarise back to the net.

Many thanks

Steve Hyde
ICRF, IMM, Oxford, UK

Internet:  s_hyde at icrf.icnet.uk