Software for Identification

Adriano Cesar da Silva adriano at BDT.FTPT.BR
Mon Jul 26 10:49:11 EST 1993

Dear everybody,
Our mycological team at Fundacao Tropical Andre Tosello, Campinas,
Brazil, is investigating filamentous fungi from Atlantic Forest.
In order to make our identification work easier we are looking for
softwares (IBM PC) that could help in some groups like Aspergillus
and coelomycetes, for instance.
We would appreciate any information available. We already tryed
Pennimate and Penname for Penicillium, but we have nothing for
Aspergillus or dematiaceous fungi. Is there anybody who could help ?

Please contact Adriano/Derlene. Thanks a lot.  :-)

--
                                      ````
                                     (o  o)