Encapsulation in material into liposomes

R. Mark Adams ma690188 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:13:20 EST 1993

Has anybody worked out any methods for estimating the amount of
material encapsulated int endosomes?  I would appreciate any
pointers to methods of calculation of this value, or of
techniques for its experimental evaluation.

Thanks!

|                                | ma690188 at mbir.bcm.tmc.edu        |  |||||  |
| R. Mark Adams, N5YYY           |                                  |   - <|  |
| Department of Cell Biology     |"It is a small world,             |    v |  |
| Baylor College of Medicine     | But I wouldn't want to paint it" |   \_/   |