Problems with Promega Taq

John Nash nash at biologysx.lan.nrc.ca
Thu Jun 3 15:40:47 EST 1993

In article <C8234H.MIt at ccu.umanitoba.ca> hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca (Andre Hamel) writes:
>From: hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca (Andre Hamel)

Sorry to waste bandwidth, and not take this to email, but I couldn't resist!

>regards, Andre
>                            ********************
>Andre Hamel                                 email: hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
>Manitoba Veterinary Services                lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
>Infectious & Genetic Disease                     FAX: (204) 945-8062
>Mol.Biol.Lab., Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA

>"I'm not politically incorrect, just euphemistically challenged"

This is the funniest thing I've read/heard in days.  Andre, I've known you
for a long time, and it's one of the better things you've come out with!

  cheers, John

  John Nash                           | Email: Nash at biologysx.lan.nrc.ca.
  Institute for Biological Sciences   |
  National Research Council of Canada | Email to my other NRC accounts
  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.            | is usually forwarded here.