Plasmid map drawing programs

harley at uctvax.uct.ac.za harley at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Fri Jun 4 04:59:21 EST 1993

Re the request of Mike at monash :
I have a program called RESOLVE which is a comprehensive restriction enzyme
maping ,management, and analysis program primarily designed for phylogenetic
analysis, and for constructing re maps from scratch, with lots of editing and
optimising features. it has a rider program , RESPLOT, for the HP graphic
plotter, plotting linear maps only but of publ. quality. I destribute it as
shareware and will ftp you the .DOC file so you can see if it is of any use to
you. If it is , contact me, preferably using harley at chempath.uct.ac.za, and
I'll send you the .EXE file and some test data files if you wish.