Windows DotPlot

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Sat Jun 5 20:24:31 EST 1993

(Ramin Charles Nakisa) ramin said:
> It's here, it's ACE, (it's free), it's DOTPLOT for Windows!
> Available from the usual places as windot.zip:
>    129.79.224.25   Indiana (Uncle Don)
>    148.79.64.4    Daresbury in Blighty
>    129.7.2.43    Houston (Uncle Dan)

Moved to

        pub/gene-server/dos/windot.zip

on ftp.bchs.uh.edu (129.7.2.16)

The pub/gene-server/incoming FTP area is now write-only due to recent
abuses.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"Without the voice of reason, every faith is its own curse" -- Sting

myself.