Amersham Rapid Hyb

Russ Wyborski wyborsr at pd-dom
Fri Jun 4 13:34:17 EST 1993

	At the suggestion of a friend I tried Amersham's Rapid
Hybridization buffer for a Southern blot. Much to my surprise it
worked exceedingly well. 1/2 hr prehyb and about a 2 hr hyb. Unsure
how well it would work for colony lifts, etc. but I am now willing
to try it for that. Basically cuts a day off an experiment.