Hybaid thermal cycler

Bill Melchior wmelchior at ntet.nctr.fda.gov
Fri Jun 4 15:42:37 EST 1993

I just saw a demo of the Hybaid thermal cylcer ("OmniGene").  It looked
nice -- I wondered if anyone in the group had (or had heard of) personal
experience with this unit.  It's a little different from most I know of: It
cools (quite rapidly) with a fan; no water or peltier cooling.  It also
takes either 0.5 ml tubes or the company's proprietary (no others!) 96 well
plates.

Any comments would be appreciated.
Views expressed are not necessarily those of NCTR, its sponsoring agencies,
or the United States government.

Bill Melchior                                ||
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    ALL statements
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||    in this
(501) 543-7206                               ||    signature box
                                             ||    are false.
WMELCHIOR at NTET.NCTR.FDA.GOV                  ||