Calling Spain!

Chris_Jones at vme.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk Chris_Jones at vme.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 11:19:28 EST 1993

Hi Netters!
I don't know if anyone can help me but I have to travel to Spain
soon (Seville actually) to fetch some samples and I would very much
like to get access to some liquid nitrogen for freezing them (probably
a bit of dry ice for transport too. As I don't have any colleagues in
this part of the world are there any people out there who could help
me or, perhaps, have any contacts I might try? I would, of course, be
prepared to reimburse for any costs involved (and probably a bottle
of duty free too).....

                                      Thanks in advance

                                       Chris Jones