hydroxyurea

DAVID SCOTT DSCT at BPHVAX.BIOPHYSICS.ROCHESTER.EDU
Mon Jun 7 16:36:42 EST 1993

I would like to know staring concentrations of hydroxyurea that
have been used to synchronize cells. We are using murine
B lymphomas. everyone has heard of the method, but no one
is sure whether to use nanograms or kilograms. I realize I will
have to titer it myself to get releasable synchronization, but
starting concentrations would be nice to know. Also, anyone
who has done this and knows of suprises waiting for me, I would
appreciate help.
	thank you
			-Gavin Fischer
			University of Rochester Cancer Center