PROMEGA TAG!!!!!!!!

Greg Hawkins hawkins at MAP.MARC.USDA.GOV
Wed Jun 9 11:23:10 EST 1993

        Listen to you all freely talking about Promega, Tag, and PCR all in
the same breath!  I'm sure Promega appreciates all of this PCR publicity
considering the fix they are in with Cetus!!  I'm sure Cetus appreciates
all of this talk.  Has anyone considered the possiblity that Cetus just
MIGHT decide to take on researchers too.  How many of you have just given
Cetus Exhibit #1 for any future litgation aginst Promega and/or YOU.  Maybe
everyone is safe.  But this is worth millions and maybe billions of $$$$
world wide.

        Fair warning,

        Greg Hawkins