credit for FAQ answers

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Jun 9 18:21:45 EST 1993

After posting the FAQ list yesterday, it has been brought to my attention that
some people would like to be mentioned as contributing to it. Since the list has
grown slowly from a few common answers that I have collected, I was not
inclined to cite everyone for their work and did not consider taking any credit
for this myself. However; since this thing has grown bigger and other people
want to be recognized, I feel it only fair to mention anyone who will claim to
have contributed. If you feel that the FAQ list contains something you have
written and want to be mentioned, please send me the section and your current
e-mail address. I will make sure you are mentioned in the next update.

Paul N. Hengen
National Cancer Institute
Frederick, Maryland 21702-1201 USA