PCR software

the End jgraham at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
Sat Jun 12 13:40:46 EST 1993

I find that I need both OLIGO 4.0 and the freeware "PCR Amplify" for designing
PCR primers on the Macintosh. OLIGO is very comprehensive and comes
with an excellent manual that steps one through the typical procedures.
PCR Amplify provides a nice graphic display of the possible amplification
products for a given target and primer pair.

This combination appears to provide a very thorough check for known
PCR problems after determining the best primers within a designated region.

Jim
J. Graham