NEN pen (Labelling autorads etc)

Andy Phillips PHILLIPSA at LARS.AFRC.AC.UK
Mon Jun 14 08:18:00 EST 1993

An alternative to radioactive or phosphorescent ink is the
Tracker Tape sold by Amersham (#RPN 2050). This is sticky-backed
phosphorescent card, which give an image in negative when written on in
black ink. A pack of ten 10x15cm sheets, which can be cut to size,
costs about 30 pounds sterling ($40?). I use pieces about 1cm
square, so each label costs about 2 pence. The labels will also
peel off and can be reused - maybe you could use removable ink.

I have no affiliation with Amersham, I'm just happy with
their product on this occasion (if not always).

Andy Phillips,
Long Ashton Research Stn
Bristol,
UK