CHEF Mapper system users

Mr. N.A. Salazar nsalazar at
Tue Jun 22 13:25:11 EST 1993

I need help[D[D[D[Dsome help from CHEF mapper users in order to calculate the optimum separation conditions of chromosomal bands from 0.3 to over 3 Mb. This system
seems to be very good (any experiences from users???) because it uses two di-
fferent algorithms to give you[D[D[D[D[D[D[D[Dselect the protocol that will give optimal conditions.

If there are any netters familiar with this system, I would like to make con-
tact with them and provide them more information about my protocol. Thanks
very much in advance.[A[C[C[C[C[C[C[C[C[C[C[Cwith more information about the conditions that
I am using to resolve chromosomal DNA.

		Thanks very much in deed[D[D[D[D[D.
					N. Salazar

Nelson Salazar                 " Gravitation cannot be held responsible for
Dept. Med. Parasitology          people falling in love "
Lon. Sch. Hyg. & Trop. Med.
London WC1E 7HT, UK                      - Albert Einstein