Non-isotopic kits

Jamie Stanek JOFTOPSM at VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU
Wed Jun 23 12:33:08 EST 1993

Have YOU had any experience with non-isotopic detection kits for random
primed labled probes or sequencing?

If so please post your experiences on either this net or directly to me.
I am trying to find the best product for my lab to try out. We want to
move away from 32-P and 35-S to "colder" detection assays. I know next to
nothing about these products and would appreciate any cheers or jeers about
differnent experiences YOU have had with these products.

Thanks
Jamie Stanek
JOFTOPSM at VTVM1.cc.vt.edu
"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had Hepatitis B?"