cosmid required

parkhillj at vax1.bham.ac.uk parkhillj at vax1.bham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 07:41:01 EST 1993

Hello all,

I'm looking for a cosmid vector that has both SalI and ClaI sites in its
multiple cloning site region. All of the cosmids I have so far found in
catalogs are particularly poor in the range of cloning sites available.
Any suggestions ?

--

Julian Parkhill

E.mail: J.Parkhill at UK.AC.BHAM (JANET)        Department of Cancer Studies,
        J.Parkhill at BHAM.AC.UK (INTERNET)                   Medical School,
                                                 University of Birmingham,
                          Snail mail:                           Edgbaston,
                                                               Birmingham,
                                                                  B15 2TJ,
                                                                     U. K.

Disclaimer: If I thought anybody gave a damn about my opinions,
            I would probably issue a disclaimer.