mRNA from bacteria

metzler at metzler at
Fri Jun 25 09:10:24 EST 1993

Can anyone give me a reference or protocol for how to purify mRNA
from bacteria? I want to make cDNA libraries from a gram-positive
organism. What do you do when there is no polyA tail?
Mary Metzler
Mary C. Metzler,                       |  Internet:  Metzler at Sara.CC.Utu.Fi
Department of Botany,                  |
University of Turku,                   |  This space to be witty until I think
Turku, SF-20500                        |  of something filled... oh yes.
Finland.                               |  a jelly donut.