mRNA from bacteria

metzler at sara.cc.utu.fi metzler at sara.cc.utu.fi
Fri Jun 25 09:10:24 EST 1993

Can anyone give me a reference or protocol for how to purify mRNA
from bacteria? I want to make cDNA libraries from a gram-positive
organism. What do you do when there is no polyA tail?
Thanks,
Mary Metzler
--
Mary C. Metzler,                       |  Internet:  Metzler at Sara.CC.Utu.Fi
Department of Botany,                  |