I want sequence of c-rel.

Kiichi Hirota khirota at virus.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Jun 26 05:11:32 EST 1993

	Hellow !! I am a Japanease researcher for molecular biology.

I am now searching for the sequence of c-rel oncogene. I did not sucsess

to find it in GenBank and EMBL. Please show me the sequense of c-rel oncogene

or how find it in the Nucreic Acid database.

 +------------- Kiichi Hirota,-------------+ E-mail
 *            KYOTO University,            * khirota at virus.kyoto-u.ac.jp
 *       Institute for Virus Research,     * niftyServe; QFH00711
 *    Department of Biological Responses   *
 *     Lab. for Infection and Prevention   * FAX :+81-75-761-5766