PCR primers for murine T cell

Peter Kuhlman pkuhlman at bio.indiana.edu
Mon Jun 28 15:40:22 EST 1993

Greetings, Netland!

I am planning to perform RT-PCR analysis of lymphokines
produced by murine T cell clones and hybridomas.  In the
past, we have used V-beta-specific primers to control for
T cell mRNA levels in different samples, but would like
to use pan-T cell primers instead, as we can then use the
same reagents regardless of T cell V-beta usage.  I am
considering designing primers based on CD3-epsilon sequence,
but would appreciate any advice y'all can provide!

Please respond by e-mail to pkuhlman at bio.indiana.edu.  I will
post a summary of responses if there is any interest...

Many thanks!

-Peter Kuhlman
pkuhlman at bio.indiana.edu