Molec. Bio help (needed)

James B. Hutchins jbh at anat.UMSMED.EDU
Tue Mar 2 19:55:48 EST 1993

In article <1993Mar1.214925.335 at kenyon.edu> pickett at kenyon.edu writes:
>Hello my name is John C. (Pickett at kenyon.edu) and I have four questions which I
>need answers to. If anyone has the time to answer them would you please send
>them to me?  I need answers as soon as possible (March 3....spring break starts
>the 5th).  If you can only answer one or two that's fine just send me what you
>know.  Thanks alot.
>
>Here they are:
{Questions deleted]

>Once again thanks for any help which is provided.
>
>John.
>Pickett at kenyon.edu

John,

With all due respect, what makes you think that someone would be both
smart enough to answer your questions and stupid enough to write your
take-home exam (due March 3?) for you?

If you really want help here, please do not try to get working
scientists (and teachers!) to do your thinking for you.

Jim

Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: jbh at anat.umsmed.edu
Dept of Anatomy                 []
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []