How do I get off this mailing list?

Skott scott at phylo.life.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 3 23:15:22 EST 1993

Somehow I got stuck on the mailing list version of this newsgroup
by foolishly subscribing to a mailing list that advertised itself
as an Automated Sequencing Mailing List. Instead, my mailbox fills daily
with wonderous postings asking for mail addresses, where to buy EcoRI, and
why Cobra Venom Nuclease makes a lousy mixer with Gin. :-)
(Smile added for the humor-impaired.)

I've been waiting for an administrative mailing on how to de-subscribe
for four months. Sorry to waste bandwidth, but I need out!
--
     The wounded get eaten & the only crime is getting caught.

                     Hunter S. Thompson
                       "The Great Shark Hunt"