Chromaffin cell/Story Landis paper question?

Michael Holloway ca566 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Sat Mar 20 20:02:21 EST 1993

Hello CWRU folks.  I was wondering if there was anyone there reading news
that might be able to answer a question about a very interesting paper by
Henion and Landis or let me know if one of the authors have an E-mail
address.  The paper is in J. Neuroscience 12(10) 3818-3827.  They
depolarize chromaffin cells in several treatments in fig 6 but always
add dexamethasone.  I was wondering if the same treatments were done
without dex and what the results were.

Mike
--
E-mail: mhollowa at ccmail.sunysb.edu (mail to freenet is forwarded)