Chemiluminescent Kits

Dubear Kroening dubear at molbio.cbs.umn.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:56:28 EST 1993

I'm terribly sorry if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it.
Our lab wants to use a chemiluminescent kit for northerns, southerns,westerns
(if possible) and DNA sequencing in order to get away from using radioactivity.
We have searched through a lot of literature, but I was wondering if anyone
has opinions as to how certain kits work.  Any and all comments welcome (good,
bad, cheapest kit that does adequately, etc...).  Please email me directly and Iwill post the general responses if people are interested.

email to: dubear at molbio.cbs.umn.edu

BTW, could I get into trouble for posting negative responses about a certain
product?  Just want to make sure I don't cause any problems.

Thanx in advance - Dubear