Help- monoclonal antibodies against mouse antibody variable region

Angelo Gunasekera angelo at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 23 14:25:02 EST 1993

We have made a library of single chain antibodies and looking for a
second antibody (monoclonal) raised against mouse antibody variable
regions (heavy or light chain).  I have been shopping around this in
commercial vendors without much luck.  Can any one out there in the
bionet direct me to a reliable vendor or a source?  Thanks in advance

Angelo