Protein Data Bank

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Sun Mar 28 00:15:44 EST 1993

Ann Kleinschmidt said:
> I am interested in finding out whether or not the Protein Data Bank at
> Brookhaven National Lab can be accessed by anonymous ftp.  If so, what is
> the ftp address.

Completely annotated PDB files are available from

Partial PDB files (no coordinates, therefore of limited usefulness)
are available on the PDB Gopher hole.

PDB also has their files, both complete and partially annotated, at

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------