Protein Data Bank

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Sun Mar 28 00:15:44 EST 1993

Ann Kleinschmidt said:
> I am interested in finding out whether or not the Protein Data Bank at
> Brookhaven National Lab can be accessed by anonymous ftp.  If so, what is
> the ftp address.

Completely annotated PDB files are available from
ftp.bchs.uh.edu:/pub/ftp/gene-server/pdb/...

Partial PDB files (no coordinates, therefore of limited usefulness)
are available on the PDB Gopher hole.

PDB also has their files, both complete and partially annotated, at
pdb.pdb.bnl.gov

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------