magnetic beads/mRNA labelling

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 30 11:51:58 EST 1993

You may wish to inquire with DYNAL, the developers of paramagnetic bead
technology. From the brochures that I have, the UK address, etc is:

Dynal (UK), Station House, 26 Grove St., New Ferry, Wirral, Merseyside, UK.
L62 5AZ, Tel; 051-644-6555, FAX; 051-645-2094

I got lots of info from them, including a molecular biology technical
handbook for use of their magnetic bead products.

Cheers

Andre Hamel
Manitoba Vet. Virol.
Winnipeg, Manitoba