Request Expresion Vectors

mreina at mreina at
Wed Mar 31 02:02:07 EST 1993

Dear Netters

I am in need of some eukaryotic expression vector to produce transient but
also stable transfection of Cos7 /CHO / or MDCK cels to express a probably
unstable and toxic protein for the cells, so it would be convenient to use
vectors with inducible promoters. Any and all coments wellcome (good and bad
vectors, kits,...etc..). I also will appreciate it if somebody can provide me
with those vectors. Please e-mil me directly and i will post the general

Thanks in advance for the help

Manuel Reina
Cell Biology Unit
Department of Biochemistry and Physiology
University of Barcelona
Diagonal 645, E-08028 Barcelona, Spain
e-mail : mreina at /Tel. 34.3.4021554/Fax. 34.3.4112967