PCR/dot blot - removing mineral oil

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Mon May 3 01:23:20 EST 1993

>Sorry everyone I missed the point of this thread in the orginal post.
>Chloroform is of little use with most microtiter plates.
>
>Jim
>J. Graham

Still, is anyone aware of ANY type of microtitre plate that may well be
CHCl3 AND heat resistant? I would think there'd be such an animal
available out there somewhere ... (cliche's like "we can put people on
moon, etc ..  :')

Andre Hamel                                 email: hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Manitoba Veterinary Services                lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
Infectious Diseases Mol.Bio.Lab
545 University Crescent                    home tel.: (204) 275-1204
Winnipeg, Manitoba                               FAX: (204) 945-8062
CANADA
R3T 5S6