nano-pipetting

pmiguel at bragg.bio.purdue.edu pmiguel at bragg.bio.purdue.edu
Tue May 4 18:17:34 EST 1993

  A researcher in our lab is attempting to do single chromosome random
PCR.  Most protocols for this require primers to be ligated on the digested
DNA of the chromosome after a proteinase K digestion and subsequent
phenol/chloroform extraction.
  All of these manipulations of liquids need to be done in a volume of less
than 100 nanoliters.  The pipetting device we are using seems incapable of
doing this.
  Can anyone suggest how we can make or purchase such a device?

  Please either post answers or mail them to

	PMIGUEL at BILBO.BIO.PURDUE.EDU

the address in the header is incorrect.

Thanks in advance,
Phillip