waismail

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Wed May 5 08:55:21 EST 1993

What can I say....it works!  Within 5 min of getting the message, I had
done my first search - and within 5 min I had my first reply!

Kudos, bouquets and bubbly fermented stuff to the
writers/programmers/those generally responsible.

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me        |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |                                      |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."        |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |                                      |