READ

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Thu May 6 02:30:39 EST 1993

> From:          jgraham at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (the End)
> Subject:       Re: READ

> I have invented a new technique and am marketing it as a "kit" so that
> all the upcoming researchers can feel comfortable using it. It is called
> "Rid-Oil" and causes the phases to invert upon adding it to a completed
> PCR reaction.
>
> Just kidding :) We call that stuff "chloroform" around here.

...so what you waiting for?  Market same, with alternative "Sorb-Oil"
(=Parafilm), at $US100-00 the kit, guaranteed for 100 PCR reaction tubes.
Or let ProAmStraUSPharBoeh GmBH Ltd do it for you, at $US200.....

Don't you people know ANYTHING???

Disclaimer: I don't work

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me        |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |                                      |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."        |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |                                      |