Cell Culture Contamination

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 11 09:54:40 EST 1993

Have you tried including antifungal agents in your TC media?
Furthermore .. perhaps your media itself is contaminated with fungi.

Andre Hamel                                 email: hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Manitoba Veterinary Services                lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
Infectious & Genetic Disease                home tel.: (204) 275-1204
Mol.Biol.Lab                                FAX: (204) 945-8062
545 University Crescent
Winnipeg, Manitoba
CANADA
R3T 5S6