pKK233-2 Expression vector sequence

wetsel_r at msdisk.wustl.edu wetsel_r at msdisk.wustl.edu
Tue May 11 07:35:57 EST 1993

In a previous article, cthomas at microb.adelaide.edu.au wrote:
>Hi,
>I am looking for the sequence of Pharmacia's expression vector pKK233-2.  If anyone
>hase this sequence could they please post this to me.  My email address is:
>
>	cthomas at microb.adelaide.edu.au
>
>Thanks
>
>Connor Thomas

Connor:  I hope you have better luck than we did.  We too needed sequences
of Pharmacia vectors only to find (as of 1.5 years ago) they 1) aren't on
line so e-mail access is not an option, 2) they didn't offer their vector's
sequences on disk, and 3) but would provide sequences (gratis) but only in a
paper mail form for the asking.  If you call, they'll send what you need
but some typing will probably be involved.

David
haviland at kids.wustl.edu