NCBI

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Thu May 13 06:18:30 EST 1993

MPB at CBR.DWE.CSIRO.AU (Mark Bradley) writes:

>CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THEE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE NCBI SERVER
>TODAY (13.5.93). I HAVE SENT OFF SEVERAL SEQS FOR SEARCHES BUT NO REPLIES
>RECEIVED AFTER 4 HRS OF WAITING.
>THANKS
>MARK BRADLEY
>CSIRO
>AUSTRALIA

(no need to shout ;-)

yes, I think there is a problem as well ...

things I sent from 01:00 AM (EDT) onword has not come in yet (07:00
AM, EDT).  Best is probably to stop sending things until we know that
things are fixed!

(BTW, the stuff that went at 1:00 and onword was sent with a cron
job :-)

regards,

francis