faulty storage buffer - Promega Taq ?

Robert Coelen robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.oz.au
Fri May 14 03:34:06 EST 1993

Hi,

A friend of mine in the next building suspects the storage buffer
of a batch of Taq from Promega is faulty: The lot number is 28330A
and the expiry is 02/95. Has anyone else experienced any problems
with this ?

Thanks in advance for the replies, if I get any (many ?) I shall
summarise and repost................

Robert Coelen                        |     from the land   d        r
Dept of Microbiology                 |                      o      e
The University of Western Australia  |                       w    d
Nedlands, 6009                       |                        n  n
robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au     |                         u