The end of the World

Chong-Yee Khoo cyk10 at
Wed May 19 06:50:11 EST 1993

Don't know if this will help.

I use Promega's Magic MiniPreps (not Maxi, though we've got one on
on 2 mls of culture, and taking 18 microlitres of the final 50 microlitre
(without quantitating the DNA - sloppy!). This I subject to alkaline
using the method in their Protocols and Applications Guide). Gives nice
every time. Perhaps there's a difference between the Mini and the Maxi?

I use a modified Sequenase protocol (for microtitre plates).

Chong-Yee Khoo                      E-mail: cyk10 at
Wellcome/CRC Institute              Talk:   cyk10 at
Tennis Court Road                   Phone:  +44 223 334110
Cambridge CB2 1QR                   Fax:    +44 223 334089