AUGUR program

bugg at mbcf.stjude.org bugg at mbcf.stjude.org
Tue May 18 15:56:55 EST 1993

Can anyone tell me where to find the AUGUR program for calculating DNA twist
angles?  It uses the Tung-Harvey model which was described in J.Biol.Chem.
261:3700-3709(1986).  I have a paper published by Michael C. MacLeod in
Nucleic Acids Research 21:1439-1447 (1993) in which he mentions that he
obtained the program from R. Tan.  I have a colleague who is a friend of
Stephen Harvey, of the Tung-Harvey model, but I am not sure that he was ever
involved with the development of the computer program.
I am only slightly computer-friendly, but if anyone has it and knows a way to
get it to me, I would appreciate it.  Please contact me by e-mail to avoid
wasting space.  We have both IBM and Mac in our lab.
Thanks!

Barbara Bugg
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Memphis, TN  USA  38105