Sequences of Invitrogen pTrcHis vectors

Chong-Yee Khoo cyk10 at
Thu May 20 09:40:07 EST 1993

Ditto for their pCRII vector. I think it's ludricous charging
35 pounds for the sequence - surely this should be given f.o.c.!

I shall try scanning and OCR'ing the paper sequence again when I
have the time (for some reason it didn't work too well the last time).
Will keep you posted.

Chong-Yee Khoo                     E-mail: cyk10 at
Wellcome/CRC Institute             Talk:   cyk10 at
Tennis Court Road                  Phone:  +44 223 334110
Cambridge CB2 1QR                  Fax:    +44 223 334089