Jason Adam Kahana
kahana at ducky.ils.nwu.edu
Fri May 21 10:30:14 EST 1993
Forgive me in advance for what must be a FAQ:
I have recently heard that someone (Pharm or USB???) has come out
with a kit to silver stain sequences:
1. Directly in the gel
2. Without radiation or chemilumenesence
3. Less expensively than 35S + Xray film
4. Quicker with cleaner bands...
- Who makes this kit?
- Does it work worth a damn?
- Is there a reference?
- Is is really better & less expensive?
- What is the chemical mechanism by which this works?
"Does the word 'duh' mean | Jason Adam Kahana
anything to you?" | kahana at ils.nwu.edu
| Northwestern University
Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. | The Institute for the Learning Sciences
More information about the Methods