Sequences of Invitrogen pTrcHis vectors

bhjelle at carina.unm.edu bhjelle at carina.unm.edu
Fri May 21 12:22:14 EST 1993

In article <1993May20.144007.16036 at infodev.cam.ac.uk> Chong-Yee Khoo <cyk10 at cus.cam.ac.uk> writes:
>Ditto for their pCRII vector. I think it's ludricous charging
>35 pounds for the sequence - surely this should be given f.o.c.!

I thought so too (tho is only $25 US). But their BBS system
for downloading has been a total bust for me using
TELIX comm program. I tried multiple protocols, ASCII,
Xmodem, Zmodem etc but my comm program was unable to
accept the sequence (even tho it flashed across my screen!
Frustration!).

I'm sure I've blown >$25 in long distance charges so far.

Has anyone out there maed it work? Or have any other ideas?
Is pCRII on GenBank?

Brian