Sequence of pBIN19 vector needed

u6069416 at ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au u6069416 at ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au
Mon May 24 00:01:54 EST 1993

I am afraid this is another question related with vectors and their
sequences. Does anybody know where could I find the nucleotide sequence
or a detailed restricion map of the plant transformation vector pBIN19?
This vctor was developed by M. Bevan in 1984 and it is sold by Clontech
but nobody in that company has been able to provide me with useful infor-
mation. I am very interested in knowing the position of restriction sites
for Not I and Sca I (if present) but the map I have gives only the sites
present in the polilinker and a few more. Thank you in advance.

Joaquin Royo
Plant Cell Biology Research Centre
University of Melbourne
Australia