Boehringer Mannheim newsl. 8:2 (1991)

Vivian Miao vmiao at oregon.uoregon.edu
Tue May 25 17:42:57 EST 1993

Does anyone still have a copy of the Boehringer-Mannheim newsletter, vol
8:2 (1991).  I'm trying to track down some information about primer
extension rate and 7 deaza GTP and inhibition of ethidium bromide staining
by 7 deazaGTP.   I called B-M, but they said they could no longer send out
copies of the article because it had something to do with PCR, which they
weren't legally allowed to deal with.  Sigh.  Does anyone recall the
article in question, or know anything about the subject?