Differential Display PCR

moore at mbcf.stjude.org moore at mbcf.stjude.org
Tue May 25 11:57:31 EST 1993

I have been using differential display PCR to determine transcriptional
differences between two closely related cell types.  This has been thoroughly
described in Science Vol. 257 Pages 967-971.  Although this has worked fairly
well I am still expreriencing a few problems and have not found a band of
interest.  Has anyone out there been using this technique and with what
success?  Is the efficiency of this procedure as good as stated in the paper?
Any information would be appreciated.

Steve Moore, moore at mbcf.stjude.org
Dept Immunology
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital