Corynebacterium

Tom MacAllister N490047 at UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU
Mon Nov 1 15:24:43 EST 1993

Hi Netters,
      I have a Corynebacterium sp. and would like to knock out a target gene
with an antibiotic resistance marker.  I know knothing of the biology  of this
organism and would appreciate some direction.  Has anyone established a
transposon-based method for gene knock-out in this genus?  Any other way of
knocking out a gene and tagging it with a marker?  Help!!

                                                 Thanks,
                                                 Tom