mR.N.A Semi Quantification

MED6MHS at VAX.BIO.LEEDS.AC.UK MED6MHS at VAX.BIO.LEEDS.AC.UK
Wed Nov 10 08:07:08 EST 1993

   Hi,
      I am going to be running some cell experiments that will require
   a dose response curve, ie dosing the cells with differing amounts of
   the same agonist, and I want to determine whether a particular mR.N.A
    is upregulated. In the past I have done this using a Northern but the
   number of cells will prohibit this approach. I am aware that R.T P.C.R
   techniques are applicable and would be grateful for any practical help
   in this area. Thanks,
                       Max.